I sewed on the last sets of buttons today! I finished six dresses and two tunics for Brenna this week. I spent closer to two hours a day sewing than one and I traced all of my patterns and cut all my fabric last week. Still, eight finished items in one week! I even managed to get Brenna to do a mini photo shoot, which isn't easy with a newly walking , almost one year old.
I love this pattern because it is so basic and easy to modify. I plan to make more of these, so maybe I'll do a tutorial of my modifications soon.
Emory Dress (worn over the tank dress from above). I love this little dress and will be making several more of them. My only modification of this was to make short sleeves for Summer.
Citronille Verveine, I will be making more of these too.
Not too bad for a week's worth of work. Now Morgan wants a whole new wardrobe too though. I don't think it's going to happen next week.