Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dedication Hat

As usual, I haven't done much knitting this Summer. For some reason, I just don't knit as much in the Summer. I even bought some gorgeous cotton yarn this year thinking that maybe I just don't like using wool in the summers, but nope. It didn't seem to make a difference. I did finish this hat for baby Carlitos though.
Brenna had to test it for me. Her head is actually only an inch bigger than Carlitos' since she's so petite. Her chest measurement is only an inch bigger too. Little Kevin-Carlos has grown quite a bit from his 3lb 12 oz start.
He wore this hat for his Baby Dedication Fiesta. Unfortunately I didn't get any good pictures of him in it that day. Something to do with chasing a bunch of kids around instead of focusing on taking good pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment