Monday, October 6, 2014

Baby Bag!


 Since this baby is due in February, she (probably) will need lots of warm handknits. We use cloth diapers and I love wool covers. A baby bag is perfect for sleeping in since I won't have to feed wiggly, squirmy, little newborn legs back into pant legs during middle of the night diaper changes. I made one of these already using the Sheepy Sack pattern.




This time, I decided to try out the Nocte pattern. I like the look of the buttons at the bottom (Nocte also has other bottom options). I don't know if I'll actually like USING the buttons as much as I like looking at them. I'll let you know in February! Okay, I probably won't let you know in February, because I'll be too tired to blog again, but I'll try.
I bought this yarn out of somone's stash and I can't remember who the dyer is, but the colors were based off of Harry Potter. I planned on using it for a pair of scrappy longies for Brenna, but I never got around to it, so I decided to use it for baby stuff instead. Baby stuff knits up faster than long-legged toddler stuff. It's nice to have  a bit of a yarn stash. That way I always have something to knit even if I can't manage to get to the yarn shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment