Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wedding

  Rod's baby sister got married yesterday! We had beautiful weather for the wedding.
 Our nephew was the ring bearer and decided he wanted to stand with his mommy not where he was supposed to stand.
 As usual, I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. I just don't seem to have enough hands to wrangle kids AND take pictures.
 The best part of the wedding was getting to see all our relatives from out of town. Cassi and Tim haven't been here since Kristi and Simon's wedding over a year ago. Brenna warmed up to her big sister pretty quickly seeing as she was only 4 weeks old the last time she saw her.
 I got home thinking I hadn't gotten any pictures of our son in law Tim, but I got this one!
 Here's Morgan with our other son in law Simon.
 I think this is my absolute favorite picture though. The new husband and wife at the head table nicely posed... with Owen throwing a fit in the background. I didn't manage to pull him out of picture range quite in time.
 Don't I have the cutest kids?

 Rod also managed to get this great picture of my mother in law and Barkley, her service dog.  I didn't manage to get any pictures of Uncle Sonny and Aunt Linda from Boston though. I also didn't get any of our newest nephew.  Hopefully someone else got the shots I missed.









No comments:

Post a Comment