We had a doctor's appointment today for someone other than Owen. Duncan was playing at his cousin's house on Monday and stepped on a bee. They got the stinger out and when I came to pick him up he was lying on the couch with his foot elevated and an ice pack on it. We gave him some Benadryl and figured it would be fine in the morning. It only looked like a normal bee sting. Yesterday, he was still limping around the house, so I checked it again and there was a swollen spot about 1'' by 2". I thought maybe I hadn't looked closely enough at it the day before. It was a little worse than expected, but not bad still. Today, he was still limping. I checked it again and his whole foot was swollen! The toes were like little sausages, the whole foot was red. I gave him some more Benadryl and called the doctor. The swelling went down a little and he said it itched more than hurt, so the doctor prescribed prednizone for a few days and called in an antibiotic to pick up if it doesn't help the swelling in a couple of days. At this point we aren't assuming he has an infection, but it's a possibility. They aren't considering it an allergic reaction because of the delay in the swelling, but that's a possibility too. Connor is allergic and already has an epi pen, so we have one on hand if Duncan gets stung again and has a worse reaction. He's supposed to go on a trip with Grandma and Grandpa this weekend, so hopefully he'll be feeling better soon!