Saturday, July 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Cameron turned 14 yesterday. Yep, I said yesterday. Why didn't I do his birthday post yesterday then? Because we live out in the country. A big windstorm blew in last night after we opened presents, but before I got the pictures downloaded. The first yucky day in ages! I can't even remember the last day that wasn't gorgeous. So, anyway the windstorm blew in and our internet connection went down. And didn't come back up until this morning. We actually had his party today, but I won't have those pictures ready until at least tomorrow.

The kids were more than happy to test out the quads(borrowed) and go-cart in preparation for today's party. We had to get the track in order since it has been put into use as pastureland this year.
 
Happy Birthday Cameron!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment