Sunday, March 16, 2014

Leprechaun Trap

Morgan and Duncan built this Leprechaun trap today. Someone, I don't know who, but I will have words with them when I find out, told them that Leprechauns will give you candy and coins on St. Patrick's Day if you can catch them.
We have never done much of anything for St. Patrick's Day. I'm not one of those cool Moms who always makes green pancakes for the holiday or who always has the perfect craft for all of the minor holidays. So, I have absolutely no idea where the kids got the idea that the Leprechaun would be bringing them stuff. I carefully warned them  that to my knowledge we've never had goodies dropped off by a Leprechaun before and I really wasn't expecting that to change, but the trap is still on the table. I hope they're not too horribly disappointed in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment