Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sweetheart Vest

I made my goal! I planned to have this little vest finished by the end of the month and I made it with a couple of days to spare. My Son in Law's Sister loved the little vest I made for my future Grandson and wanted one like it for her baby. I promised My Stepdaughter that I would try to finish it before their visit.

I bought this yarn intending to make a vest like this for Brenna, but I never got around to it. We decided that it would look adorable on Baby Brenda instead.
 I've made several of these little vests. It's one of my favorite patterns. This is the first time I've made the heart cables though. I think they turned out great, but I wasn't able to get good pictures of them, so you'll just have to trust me!
Now, I just need to finish Carlitos' baby quilt before the shower on the 12th. Can I make it?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment