Friday, November 15, 2013

Brenna's on a Roll This Week!

So, I planned to do a post today about my current knitting and sewing projects. But, before I could get pictures, Brenna threw my camera across the room! It won't work at all right now. I'd given our old camera to the kids to use, but no one seems to know where it is. Yesterday, she helped herself to some butter since we obviously never feed her. I think she's trying to beat out Owen for the title of Most Expensive Kid in the Family. This week alone she's broken the camera, broken my glasses, and sent me to the emergency room. Amazingly enough Owen has still cost more than her this week with one trip to Seattle, a neurology visit, and medication refills. I am so ready for the weekend (Rod still hasn't made it home, so it's not officially the weekend yet)!

No comments:

Post a Comment