Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love the various poses the kids took either trying to be caught on camera or trying not to be caught on camera.
My stepdaughter Kristi and her husband Simon( and baby still hiding for another 6 months).
My Dad who still has one more surgery scheduled this year ( 4 already).
Owen who turned down food when offered by the one person who didn't know he couldn't have it.
Brenna slept all through dinner.
Terminator Morgan
Devon only tried to take pictures of me while I was eating.

 Have I mentioned how thankful I am for my family? Not only do I have beautiful, brilliant children (I know, everyone has beautiful, brilliant children that's the way it's supposed to be) and a wonderful husband who helps me take care of them, but I have a whole bunch of other amazing family members (some not even technically related to me). Unfortunately my sister had to work so she was unable to attend Thanksgiving, but we still got to spend the day with my nephews because their Dad and his wife are still family. I love that my stepdaughter and her husband were able to join us this year. And I love the fact that I didn't have to cook everything!


 I am thankful for having too much to eat. For having to decide between turkey and ham (yes, I actually had both) and between six different desserts! I'm even more thankful for having leftovers so I don't have to cook hardly at all tomorrow! I'm thankful for having a warm home to come back to and a safe place to sleep tonight.
Buddy was also thankful that there was too much food and little kids to feed some of it to him!


No comments:

Post a Comment