Thursday, November 14, 2013

Camera Hijack (and Eye Update)

 The kids got hold of my camera again. I love seeing what they like to take pictures of. When I went to upload cute kitten pictures I found these.
Love the angle on this one!
 And here's the cute kitten picture I was expecting to upload! (And my dirty mudroom floor, it is the mudroom after all.)
 My eye is still really sensitive and seems to get tired easily. I stopped using the antibiotic ointment today and the swelling is finally going down. I think I was reacting to the antibiotic. Another day or two and I might actually feel like writing blog posts and taking pictures! Brenna has been very contrite and extra loving to me the last few days! She keeps touching my face and saying "Owie", then being really sweet and cuddly. Today I've been trying to catch up on all the stuff that didn't get done around here while I wasn't feeling good and couldn't see. I want to get caught up so I can work on projects this weekend. I just realized how many things I wanted to get finished by Christmas and just how fast that is coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment