Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Baking

 Today I made 3 loaves of cinnamon swirl bread,
 One chocolate pie (whipped cream to be added tomorrow)'
 One lemon pie (meringue to be added tomorrow so it doesn't get weepy),
 Two apple pies (I overstuffed them so the tops cracked, but they'll still taste good),
 Two cherry pies ( some of the cinnamon sugar from the swirl bread leaked on them),
 Sixty rolls, and
 a tray of poor man's pie out of what was left of the leftover pie dough after my kids ate as much as they wanted raw (my kids love to eat raw dough)!

Tomorrow I need to do the meringue, the whipped cream, mashed potatoes, ham from our own piggies, and a few odds and ends I am too tired to think of right now. Then we're going over to my nephew's Dad's house for Thanksgiving dinner! I can't wait!







No comments:

Post a Comment