Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Brenna's Beard

 Brenna has been pretty upset over the bald look. Seriously, this child LOVES hair stuff. So, I guess, she decided to just go with it finally and add a beard. Doesn't she look pleased with herself?
 Before you lecture me on keeping markers out of reach of babies, let me remind you that I am not the only person living in this house. I now have several children who are perfectly capable of getting the markers down when ever they want. Unfortunately, they are also completely incapable of putting them away when they are done. Although the usual culprit is "nobody" or "not me". Owen used to take the blame for everything, but he's starting to out grow that phase.
 This time unlike last time it was NOT a washable marker. It's hard to see in the picture, but her face is still quite colored after washing with soap and water. Her hands were even worse. Thankfully, I have a secret weapon! ReDuRan dye remover is made for removing dye from your hands, but it works great on marker too. I bought some the second time we tye-dyed and would never be without it now.
 Only her mouth and tongue were still discolored. I don't know of any cleaner safe to use orally yet!




No comments:

Post a Comment