Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cookies for Santa ( and Other Updates)

We have been busy, busy, busy! Today, Morgan went on her birthday shopping trip with Grandpa (a tradition Grandpa started years ago to get some one on one time with each grandchild), we made cookies to be decorated tomorrow, dyed play silks for Christmas presents, wrapped some gifts, had Simon and Kristi over for dinner and presents, and I worked some more on Owen's doll.
 I managed to completely forget to take pictures of the kids cutting out the cookies, since I was also dying the play silks. At least I only burned one tray of cookies!
 Tomorrow, the kids will get to decorate the cookies while Rod and I go out to dinner for Rod's work Christmas party. Yes, I get to go out to dinner with my husband and we don't even have to pay for it!
We are going to a restaurant less than 10 minutes from our house. That way we can feel comfortable leaving Owen since we could make it to the house faster than the ambulance if necessary. We are almost at our longest seizure free stretch ever, so I'm getting a little nervous waiting to see if he'll really stay seizure free. I think I'll breathe easier when we get past New Year's.


No comments:

Post a Comment