Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sleep {Old Pictures}

I was going through old pictures, trying to come up with some form of organization (and failing), but in the process I found all of these adorable pictures of my children sleeping in strange positions. My kids have a tendency to drop naps way too early. Since we've usually lived in small houses and the kids share rooms, just putting them in a crib and letting them cry it out doesn't work very well even if I can stand to listen to their cries. Most of my kids have also been able to climb out of their cribs by 18 months old. I've actually had the last two in portable cribs instead of full size ones just because they are harder to climb out of. What that results in though, is very tired kids who manage to fall asleep in some strange places.
Owen
Devon and Duncan
Connor, and yes, he's really asleep!
Morgan, in the middle of the yard.
 Morgan
Morgan
 Brenna, sleeping in a carrier on mom isn't really unusual, but this was in the middle of our very noisy Ducks tour.
Brenna and Owen in Owen's hospital bed
Brenna
Duncan is the only one of my kids who ever slept in a stroller out in public older than about 6 months.
Morgan
Morgan in the unfinished bathroom at Grandma's cabin in the mountains. Her eyes are open, but she is really asleep.
Morgan
Morgan
Owen
Devon, Owen, and Brenna
Morgan
Morgan, right in front of the door. I can't remember if she was going out or coming in.
Brenna, after escaping from her crib and playing with my wallet and yarn.
 We got our first digital camera when Duncan was a baby and I haven't scanned in any photos from before then, so most of the ones with Devon , Connor, and Cameron aren't on here. I have a really great one of Devon asleep on the bathroom floor after getting up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. she finished up and just collapsed on the floor right in front of the toilet. I probably shouldn't show that one on the internet anyway, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment