Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's a Boy!

Our first grandbaby is a boy! Simon and Kristi had their ultrasound today.  I'm so excited! Okay, I'd be just as excited about a girl too. It's just so fun to know.
Baby's sweater now has a complete outfit. I pictured THIS little sweater with a calico dress underneath for a girl and a white shirt and blue jeans for a boy. So, as soon as I found out, I had to make a little pair of jeans. I'd already picked up a package of white onsies to tye-dye/ embellish.
I made the little jeans out of a pair of big jeans that had a hole in them using THIS free pattern.
I have so many ideas for sewing projects for this little guy. I can't wait to get started. I should have until June to make stuff, but little boy is measuring up almost 2 weeks big, so he might not wait that long.





No comments:

Post a Comment