Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sick!

I had all sorts of plans for what I'd do once I got ahead on Owen's meals and a plan in place for the rest of our meals. Getting sick was NOT in those plans. Luckily, I was ahead on Owen's meals and had a plan in place for the rest of the families meals when I did get sick, as it has made things a little easier, but that's not why I wanted to be ahead. I had great ideas about getting to spend the 8-12 hours I spend making Owen's food on something fun like sewing, or taking the kids to the zoo, or playing at the park, or any number of other things we used to do on the weekends when we weren't spending 8-12 hours cooking. Instead, I've spent the last two days in bed barely able to lift my head up. Duncan says he doesn't feel good now (no fever yet) and I think Rod is coming down with it now. So far everyone else seems fine though. I'm finally starting to feel a little better, so maybe I can still get some sewing done tomorrow. It is the start of Kids Clothes Sewing week and I'm hoping to actually do an hour of sewing a day this time. Brenna needs a few things and I still haven't finished Morgan's dress from last time.




No comments:

Post a Comment