Thursday, January 30, 2014


I (almost) finished another dress today! I still need to finish the button loops and sew on buttons, but I haven't found the right buttons yet. It's actually perfectly wearable without buttons, so I'm claiming it as a finished project. This one is the Charlie Tunic as a Dress. I've had this pattern for a while and just finally got around to making it. I love pretty much everything about this pattern. I had originally planned to make some of these for Owen (just the tunic, not the dress, obviously), but he's been refusing to wear anything but his Skylanders T-shirts, so I decided to make something for Brenna instead since she still wears things I make her. Although she didn't want to try this on since it meant taking off her "Matching" dress first. I'm sure she'll wear it once the matching dress is in the wash.
I absolutely fell in love with This fabric. I could barely refrain from ordering the whole line. My bank account didn't allow for that though. It's not only the cutest print, but it has a really nice smooth feel to it. I did buy a couple more cuts, hopefully I'll get to them this week too.
I can't wait to actually get this on Brenna!

No comments:

Post a Comment