Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Soap?

 Today I noticed that SOMEONE had squished the zip lock bag of Owen's keto cookies. They are just egg whites beaten to stiff peaks with a pinch of cream of tartar and 1/3 of a package of sugar free Jello, then baked. They squish quite nicely! A bit like that foam play dough stuff I can't remember the name of right now. My D children are the usual suspects for anything squished, poked, or otherwise mutilated in some way. Since Devon was standing right next to me when I discovered the bag of foam formerly known as Owen's cookies, I asked her if she was the perpetrator.


Devon: It's not me. It was Duncan! Why do you always blame me?

Mom: Maybe because I KNOW who pokes the holes through my soap all the time and it isn't Duncan.

Duncan: Yeah, I don't use soap.


LONG PAUSE

Mom: What do you mean you don't use soap? You wash your hands with soap after you use the bathroom don't you?

Duncan: Only if someone's watching me.



And I never did find out who squished the cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment