Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Check Ups

Connor, Cameron, and Brenna have all had check ups in the last few weeks. Brenna officially ranks as my smallest 1 year old. She weighed in at 18 lbs 9.5 oz, two ounces lighter than Connor at a year. She was 29.5 inches tall, the same as Morgan my previous shortest. She's always seemed so little, but following Owen, who was my biggest, it's been hard to tell exactly how small she was.
 She eats constantly and has always been happy and healthy, so there's nothing to worry about. She's just petite.

Connor is now half an inch taller than I am at 5ft. 4.5in. He finally broke the 100 pound mark, weighing in at 102lbs.
Cameron, who like Brenna also eats constantly, was 5ft. 3.75in. and a whopping 85lbs.

 Yes, I really do feed my children! Anyone who doesn't believe me is welcome to pay our grocery bill for a month.




No comments:

Post a Comment