Saturday, May 25, 2013

Flats Challenge - Re-thinking My Routine

I'm participating in the Flats and Handwashing Challenge run by Dirty Diaper Laundry.






 The Flats challenge is almost over. I can't say that I would like to hand wash my diapers all the time, but I am re-thinking my current routine. The truth is my diapers smell better than they have been when I've been machine washing.  I'm planning on trying a few different things this next week to see if I can get the same results using my machine. I don't know if it is just the fact that I'm washing more often. I'm washing once or twice a day by hand and I usually wash every 3rd day. I'm also using a wet pail instead of a dry one. I've already been phasing out microfiber and microfleece due to our hard water issues and my children's sensitive skin. Possibly the flats just get clean easier than thick layers. I'm not sure, but I really like the results I'm getting and I really don't want to wash my diapers by hand all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment