Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Brenna!

It's been a busy weekend over here. Friday and Saturday while I was prepping for Brenna's birthday party, I realized I couldn't find my camera charger. The battery was almost dead, of course. So , I got back up cameras ready for use. Then I lost my camera with pictures still needing downloaded on it. I've found the camera, but I think we'll be ordering a new charger.
Sunday, we had a few friends and family (38 people including us) over for homemade pizza, cake (made by Devon), go cart and quad rides, and presents. All for Brenna's first birthday! Yes, Brenna likes quads and doesn't mind that almost everyone at the party was several years older than her ( my brand new nephew was there too) . In all the chaos, I managed to snap 2 pictures. So, I stole these from my sister Tammy and my stepdaughter Kristi. Thanks guys!
Yes, Devon plans to decorate cakes for a living! Isn't this adorable?

Brenna couldn't decide if the puppy from Grandpa Steve or the pink tissue paper from Grandma Twohouse was her favorite present. Morgan liked the play food sets best. Owen just kept telling everyone HIS birthday was next (It's not, Duncan's is). The bruise on Brenna's head is courtesy of Owen.
I can't believe my baby is already ONE (well not officially until tomorrow) and walking everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment